Award-winning PDF software
Da 67-10-1a Form: What You Should Know
It is a document provided through the COMA System for reporting and data collection. DA Form 67-10-1A, Officer Evaluation Report Support Form, is a document used during the process of Officer Evaluation within the U.S. Army.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Da 67-10-1a, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Da 67-10-1a online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Da 67-10-1a by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Da 67-10-1a from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing Da 67-10-1a
Instructions and Help about Da 67-10-1a
Hello and welcome this is Chuck Holmes creator part-time commander comm and in today's video we're going to discuss sample army Oh er bullet comments and statements so if you're an officer there's a good point that you're gonna have to write your own Oh er support form at some point at least once a year and if you're supervising or rating other officers you're also going to have to do theirs and there's a huge difference between the way that NCO ers do their evaluation reports and the way that officers do the ncoer is more bullet points and the OE R is more sentence it's structured and it's kind of in a paragraph form and they're really it really is an art form in crafting a very good Oh er sure you can just chicken scratch one not put a lot of thought into it and it'll probably get passed through the chain of command but you really want to articulate it well you want to put a lot of thought you want to edit it revise it and make sure that it's a true reflection of either yourself or the person that you're rating so I'm just going to share a few tips with you to help you be successful at the end of this video you can check out the link below the video to visit my website and read a much more detailed explanation of it the first thing you want to do is you want to write your own Oh er support form sounds like common sense but if you're keeping track of your accomplishments every month like I recommend to everyone you want to take all those accomplishments and when you're are is do you want to craft up the paragraph that's gonna...